British Connections, as the name implies has a British link and founded in April 2006 to provide a quality English Training Service. We have helped numerous people, including many Foreign students improve their English. We are passionate about helping you maximize your impact in your careers, with friends and in front of an audience. You’ll discover how our highly skilled and certified trainers, are able to use our unique range of proven coaching techniques, to help you achieve truly outstanding results and helping you make your dream career become a reality.
Training is a passion with every member of our team at British Connections. All our trainers aim to harness the capabilities, creativity, enthusiasm, energy and ambition of the people.
Ray served 12 years in the Royal Air force (RAF) in personnel and administration both in the UK and Overseas. After he left the Air Force he took up Admin/ Personnel posts, Personnel Management and HRD Management for large Multi National Companies. Currently he heads the Business Development and Marketing of British Connections.
Sulabha has been brought up in East Africa Kenya, Nairobi, Did her Senior Cambridge in Nairobi and completed her further education in India, through Bombay University. She is a Certified Trainer and has trained over 500 people to become the best trainers. People come from all parts of India to be trained by her.
About Train The Trainer Course
- CORPORATE TRAINER
- SOFT SKILLS TRAINER
- ACCENT NUTRILISATION TRAINER
- ENGLISH ENHANCEMENT TRAINER
Train the Trainer” Training programme is developed and based on some very sound principles; Adult learning is based on action – learning
Why Career as a Trainer ?
Trainers have the option of working as in-house trainers with organizations or join a specialist training firm or even work as independent/freelance trainers. Most of the professions today need certain specific skill sets that have to be learned in the classroom or through experience. That’s where professional trainers come into the picture. This is what you need to know about a career as corporate trainer: There is no one method to become a trainer. I have hardly seen any person making an ambition to become a trainer in the beginning of his or her career. It’s a job that people come to after they’ve worked for a while and gained experience.
Skills required for a career in training
- Trainers need to possess a natural ease in dealing with people
- Ability to present themselves with confidence, be able to speak before a large audience with conviction and passion and have a mature thought process
- Be able to create training material relevant to their audience, spontaneity to respond to difficult situations with ease. This could be done only with a lot of Practice and knowledge of the subject.
- Should possess a Good sense of humor, loads of enthusiasm and most importantly a passion for the subject matter that is being presented as well as no matter how dull the subject is.
Who should attend?
- Anybody above the age of 23 yrs.
- The course is suitable for anyone new to a training position, who has been asked to take on training responsibilities within their existing role, or
- Even experienced trainers wishing to refresh skills.
- Every student is expected to have 100% attendance.
- Behind Your certificate all the marks attained during the course will be mentioned.
- You would have a Theory Examination each week and Final Presentation Examination.
- You would be given assignments to complete in the period of 20 days to be submitted at the end of the course.
- The best assignment folder will be awarded.