Financial Modelling course online certification is the most sought after in the Finance domain today. This module has been designed by professionals to equip students with this very niche skill of financial modeling on Excel. With real-life financial modelling examples from the Hospitality Industry, Manufacturing Industry, among others, it gives the candidate immense exposure to understand how to go ahead and make assumptions and prepare a dynamic model to make precise business decisions.
This course will provide financial modelling PDF based case studies which will give insights into building complex models in MS Excel using amazing formula in order to maintain the dynamic nature of the model. Conducting Scenario Analysis, Ratio Analysis through the use of mesmerizing charts using Developer tab etc. will give the presenter of such projects an edge over his competitors.
- 4 Financial Modelling Case Studies from different industries: Hotel, Manufacturing, Construction and Food Chain Preparing Financial Statements, Using the DCF Analysis to evaluate the NPV and IRR, Conducting Ratio Analysis, Preparing amazing dynamic charts, Sensitivity Analysis etc.
All finance professionals and students who want to learn from the best online financial modelling course. To develop an understanding of developing dynamic models to conduct project appraisals. This course is for those who not only want to learn technical expertise of the subject but subjectivity while preparing such models to achieve higher success rate.
- FRM Certified Course
- Downloadable Videos gives you 24/7 offline access
- Downloadable PDFs for Lifetime
- Prepared by Corporate trainers
- 100% Placement Assistance provided
- Course Completion Certificate will be provided
- Lecture 1.1 : Cycle Manufacturer- XYZ Inc
- Lecture 1.2 : Fast Food Chain- Burgerzz
- Lecture 1.3 : Hospitality- Vintage Hotels Part 1
- Lecture 1.4 : Hospitality- Vintage Hotels Part 2
- Lecture 1.5 : DEL Constructors
Click ‘TAKE THIS COURSE’ button on this page. Give your details on Checkout Page and confirm payment.