As a Parent, define what happiness is for your child. It differs from person to person and family to family. In the technology and Social Media age, each one is blindly going behind each other’s likes and followers. Guile your child to remain Happy under different circumstances. For this it is very essential for parents to understand what is their own level of happiness and satisfaction in their life. Remember, parents are the first role model for children.
- Teach Children Joy of Giving.
- Learn to help your child differentiate between “Needs” and “Wants”.
- Learn to say “No” to your child’s unrealistic demands.
- Teach Children to fight for their Survival in the Right way.
Course Duration : 2 Hours
LIVE Session Timing : Thursday (11.00 am – 01.00 pm IST)
- Highly interactive using adult learning principles – Experiential Learning.
- Individual Exercises.
- ‘Thought & Introspection’ sessions.
- Case Studies based on Participants real time challenges.
Values can be described as Core Beliefs or Principles. Values form the foundation of
one’s judgement about what is good and bad, right and wrong, what is admirable and important in life. In turn, they determine the basis of one’s actions, particularly those actions where other people are involved ie. Children and many more around in day to day interactions.
Values can be said to underpin everything one does and says in work and life as Human Being. If one loses the sight of values, one may begin to experience a loss of meaning in what to do and leading to a diminished sense of direction in life.
By consciously setting out to rediscover and strengthen one’s values, one can renew
sense of purpose and revitalize confidence in life and judgement about various challenges in Life. Values, after all, are the priceless jewels in life.
Values represent an internal framework that has the potential to provide meaning to life and the way in which one leads. These inner beliefs can guide and enhance one’s thoughts, and external actions and relationships with others. Knowing and living by values enriches self-development and leads to an understanding of the purpose of Life. Values are helpful in maintaining personal self-esteem in the face of challenge and disappointment. They are the principles by which one choose to live in the world.
- Learn to lay foundation of Habits that brings Successful Character.
- Learn to practice Self Discipline for Children’s Advantage.
- Learn to make Child Responsible and Thoughtful.
This Course Recommended for Parents with children aged 1 to 10 years.
Click ‘TAKE THIS COURSE’ button on this page. Give your details on Checkout Page and confirm payment.
|Helping Children to be Happy|
|Live Session of Helping Children to be Happy||01:00:00|