A research says that you are judged within 30 seconds of you entering the interview room. We have always heard about “1st impression is last impression”, in my experience I have observed that individual fail to create an image in the minds of recruiters. That is due to lack of confidence and due to sub-conscious fear. What fears are stopping you from not being able to present yourself completely?
In this master class we will go deeper into understanding the “what” is stopping you from presenting yourself in a better way.
Course Duration : 3 Hours.
LIVE Session Timing : Saturday 8 pm – 9 pm & Sunday 11 am – 12 pm IST.
- Body Language for next interview
- How to write an email application while approaching the next individual
- What should be your elevator pitch when you get a telephonic call
- Your first impression in interview
- Everything about non verbal communication
- Happy ending during interview
- Experience upto 10 years of experience
Click ‘TAKE THIS COURSE’ button on this page. Give your details on Checkout Page and confirm payment.
|How to Present Yourself|
|Live Session with Jogesh Jain||01:00:00|