Personality Development for your 1st Job
About JJ School of Employability
- Take a deep dive into yourself. They say your outer world is the reflection of your inner world. What’s going in there?
- How do we know what’s my blend, my inborn talent? What’s my nurtured talent?
- At times we come across people who love what they do, but don’t earn enough. We also see the opposite who earn enough but aren’t satisfied from within.
- We say, “Nature + Nurture” = “Success + Happiness”.
- At J.J.School of Employability, we work on both the aspects. We start with taking personality assessment, strength based leadership and fingerprint analysis.
- Further, we deep dive into looking at 7 areas of life. Right from Health to Spirituality. All of them are equally important.
- Here we identify what’s the availability of time and how we can best allocate it to get the maximum output on our goals.
- We further move to look at creating your professional profile. We do create your online presence at different job portals and social media website. This helps project yourself better. We further go deeper and create your profile (resume) and cover letter. This is being designed by an expert.
- Once your portfolio is prepared we will take a session on your body language and interview skills. Along with it you will be given certain tips to create wow impression on interviewer.
- We will also tell you how 1st 60 seconds in any interview is the deciding factor on how rest of your performance in the interview will be.
- Now comes an important part where we will do a mock interview with the participant.
- The journey begins by you attending interview at your desired company.
Measure the height of your dreams and not the depth of your excuses
- “Personality development for your 1st Job”, is a program designed keeping in mind young and fresh pool of graduates that we have in India. This program aims at brining the backward and forward integration for corporate, colleges and Recruitment consultancy.
- We have observed lot of time, energy and money being spent by corporate for searching the right candidate. At time the situation is so bad that they don’t get even a single candidate from the entire drive.
- At J.J.School of Employability we have bridge the gap between what corporate needs and also what currently colleges are offering? With extensive 72 hours of training spread over the period of 4-6 months we will condition them to the need of corporate.
Life is about finding a light in darkness
About Jogesh Jain
- Jogesh Jain is the founder of J.J.School of Employability. An institution aims at bridging the gap between what education provides v/s what corporate expects.
- Jogesh Jain is an Author and an Employability Coach based in Mumbai, India. He has touched the lives of 5000+ students with his sessions in last five years.
- His research about Employability is widespread and encompasses twenty-five top economies of the world.
- Future skills are the need of the hour. Jogesh is simultaneously working on children so that they imbibe Employability Skills at a childhood level.