Computerized Embroidery Courses
- Courses conducted by Debashish Ghosh (New Leaf Skill Development Institute).
- Debashish Ghosh is Founder Director – Orange City Garment Cluster Pvt Ltd, Founder Director – Orange Tree Impex & Clothing Co. Pvt Ltd, Proprietor – Apparel Unlimited, Start-Up Founder – New Leaf Digitiz [BPO for export of embroidery digitized design], Founder – New Leaf Skill Development Institute, Founder Past president, Nagpur Garment Manufacturers Association, Pioneering work in Garmenting & Embroidery field, Primary & visionary force in nurturing Nagpur garment cluster
- In garment manufacturing business since 1990. After obtained Diploma in Computer Technology, became aware of the business growth potential in garment industry. In 1998, started central India’s first computerized embroidery unit in Nagpur.
- In the year 2016, I started a BPO by the name “New Leaf Digitiz” wherein we undertake outsourcing & offshoring of Embroidery Designs to International Clients.
- Fashion Designers
- Textile Designers
- Home Science Graduates
- Anybody having interest in Designing
There is a huge demand for computerized embroidery designers. Some examples are given below:-
- Fashion Apparel Decorator [Embroidery]
- Embroidery Digitizing Experts
- Embroidery Design Developer
- Sketchers / Tracing Experts
- Design Coordinator to Fashion Designer
- Motifs / patterns and Conceptualization developer
- Entrepreneur [Own Computerized Embroidery Unit]
Computerized Embroidery is a process whereby a sewing machine or embroidery machine is used to create patterns on textiles. It is used commercially in Course Branding, Corporate Advertising, Apparel Decoration, Home Textiles etc.
Showing all 6 results
Introduction to Computerized Embroidery & Wilcom Embroidery Software
Introduction To Various Digitizing Methods & Type of Embroidery Stitches
Branching or Machine Travel Digitizing Technic
Design Editing Technic
Chain/Sequin/Cording/Chenille Stitch Digitizing